Rates and Policies
- Format: Please send transcripts in PDF format. A free PDF converter is available here.
- Length: If a transcript is 200 pages or longer, please send it to me in 50 page increments. This will make it easier and more efficient for both of us!
- Please send a clean final transcript that has been thoroughly scoped. For messy transcripts with formatting issues and numerous errors, I will charge $.10 extra per page.
- I respect that court reporters may have different preferences when it comes to proofreading. I will e-mail you a preference sheet when we begin working together.
- First-time and one-time clients will be invoiced upon completion of first job. The first payment will be due within 7 days.
- For regular clients, I will bill on 1st and 15th of the month (every two weeks). Payment will be due within 15 days.
- Late payments will be charged an additional 10%.
- First 15 pages are free for first-time clients.